What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, access our Blog, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, company affiliation, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect (either personal or lease related) from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
• To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails - the email address you provide for customer service processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your service, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
• To aggregate data for analytical purposes – we may aggregate and gather broad demographic data that our customers input into the system to produce generalized statistical data regarding, among other things, property type, location or equipment type and location. We do not link aggregated information with personally identifiable or corporate identifiable information.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect customer information. However, given the nature of the internet and the fact that network security measures are not infallible, we cannot guarantee the security of information submitted through the site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What happens if there is a business transition? In the event that iLease Management LLC goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of a portion of our business, our customers‘ personal and /or unique information may be a part of the assets that are transferred. Disclosure of user personal and/or unique information in such a situation, or in contemplation of such a situation, shall be deemed to be consistent with this Policy. However, such a transfer may result in a change to this Policy, and you are advised and strongly encouraged to review this Policy frequently.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into My Profile and /or Account Settings in the Administration section of the application.their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children‘s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.